If you are an owner of an online business, you are probably trying to keep in touch with customers constantly, so that your cooperation will be long and fruitful. Undoubtedly, push notifications are a great way to cope with this task. They help you reach your customers and make them return to your website.
What are the push notifications?
Push notifications are small clickable messages that your site sends to the client’s browser. Push notifications are not annoying pop-ups that constantly haunt you on various sites. These are small modest messages that inform the user in his browser about some important news. These can be messages about discounts, special offers or updates to the blog.
The main benefit of push notifications is that subscribers do not even need to go to your site to get them. Users will receive push notifications, even if your site is not open in their browser. Whichever website the client is viewing, push notifications will be delivered to him in a timely manner.
Here are 6 reasons to use push notifications:
- A broad audience reach. Today, push notifications are supported by Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers.
- Easy access to information. Site users do not need to download an additional application or fill out a special subscription form to receive your push notifications. All that is required of them is to allow you to send notifications by clicking on the Allow button in a special window when you visit your site. By doing this, they will join your subscribers. Moreover, push notifications are correctly displayed on any device, be it a laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- Instant receipt. Once you click on the Send notification button, the information will be immediately delivered to subscribers.
- Increasing user retention and engagement rates. Push notifications are unobtrusive reminders that help you stay in touch with people who are interested in your content. Moreover, they help you return users to the site. Also, thanks to push ads you increase the level of user engagement.
- Budget saving. The push advertising network provides push notification services that will allow you to always stay in touch with your customers.
- Simplicity You do not need to be an IT professional to create push notifications for a site. Moreover, the process of working with the necessary settings will take no more than 5 minutes.
According to statistics, the indicator of viewing push-notifications reaches 90%. This is three times more than the percentage of opening letters (only 30%). While the average coefficient of clickability of e-mail messages is only 3%, the same indicator for push notifications can be from 5 to 30%.